In order to comply with to Law 34/2002 of July 11th, the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), below the general information data of the www.lords.com websites are shown.
Use of the Website
The Website is offered with electronic commerce purposes and collaboration between shoes and accessories fashion designers. LORDS will be able to terminate to provide the offered services in this website without mediating any communication with users, which will not have any legal obligation towards them or third parties.
In accordance with the current legislation, LORDS has registered their files in the Spanish Agency of Data Protection and has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures for the total adaptation of the organization in terms of Personal Data Protection, all in accordance with OL 1720/2007 of December 21st.
LORDS is willing to guarantee their privacy when you use our services, for this reason, the following statement will let you know about our Personal Data Protection Policy, thus, you will be able to voluntarily decide to what extend you wish to provide them.
The requested personal data will be used only and exclusively for:
- To deal with your request for information or services that the webpage offers, as well as queries to solve any doubt or question that you may ask us.
- To place the order process correctly - purchase, as well as invoicing and payment for the services.
- To make an effective delivery of our products.
- In order to contact you by post, e-mail or the alike about new collections, new products, communications related to Lords to our company that we consider that may be of your interest (events, collaborations…) when you let us know so.
- Respond to advising requests or personal shopper service.
- The successfully obtained data through the forms or by sending e-mails will be true, exact, complete and updated, shall be liable for the damages that may cause because of the defective filling of false, inexact, incomplete or not updated data.
- This data will be entered in an automated personal data file for which LORDS is responsible for.
- The user's successfully obtained personal data will not be passed on to any company nor will be made available for third parties, being used solely for the purposes established in this document.
- Users can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition expressed in writing to Calle Mayor 179 Edf. Federico- Entresuelo- C.P:30820-Alcantarilla- Murcia - Spain with the due identification.
Cookies.- LORDS does not use “cookies” while the user is browsing that do not have a technical purpose, in no case will serve to collect personal information without their consent.
Links with Third Parties
All the website contents (texts, images, videos) are the property of LORDS and own copyright.
It is expressively prohibited to reproduce, transform, distribute, communicate publicly, make available, extract, reuse, and resend or make use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in the cases in which it is legally allowed or is authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights.
However, Users will be able to visualize and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for their exclusive personal and private use in their computer systems, whenever the purpose is not developing commercial or professional activities, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration, unless expressively authorized by LORDS.